7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Senior Manager, Product Management - Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT GLOBAL?
Pizza Hut Global/Yum has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Pizza Hut Global/Yum requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
As a Senior Manager, Product Management, you will set the strategy and execute the ecommerce product roadmap. To be successful in this role, you will have a strong strategic mindset and excellent leadership skills. You will be customer-obsessed, data-driven, and tech-savvy. You will excel in building relationships, working through trade-offs, and finding viable and valuable solutions. In this critical role, you'll play a vital part in shaping the company's digital experience. You'll have the scope to push the boundaries, to test, develop and implement disruptive new ideas and opportunities, and be well rewarded and recognized for doing so.
Organizations supported: Pizza Hut Global Business Unites
This position will be based in the Unites States- Travel 10% of the time
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Set aligned direction for the Ecommerce Product area, establishing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap along with the other Ecommerce-based Product Managers
- Lead the Ecommerce Product Managers to create a cohesive strategy to drive the overall transformation and modernization of the customer journey
- Communicate internally and externally to evangelize vision and inspire all stakeholders to get them on the same page
- Execute research and customer discovery to learn, shape, and test roadmap ideas
- Establish metrics and benchmarks for the Ecommerce Product area, and track performance to those benchmarks
- Shape viable and valuable solutions, with a test-and-learn mindset, and a collaborative approach to solution definition
- Own product backlog and prioritization
- Manage expectations, manage dependencies, and resolve blockers
- Manage iterative delivery and maximize delivery throughput for your Product area
- Identify challenges, root causes, and hypotheses for continuous process and Product improvements
- Develop go-to-market plans, positioning, messaging, and all elements necessary to maximize release/launch success
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and Head of Product to ensure successful delivery of cross-functional products
- Work with Engineering, UX and analytics to define, design, and ship quality product
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The Senior Manager, Product Management will report directly to the Director of Product. The person in this position will support and interact with Pizza Hut Digital and Technology Team, the Pizza Hut Global Team (Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering and Finance) and Yum Digital Technology Team.
IS THIS YOU?
Must be fully vaccinated, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience managing complex global ecommerce initiatives end to end, from strategy through to operational delivery and initiative scaling
- Proven digital experience in an agile, e-commerce environment, running successful testing programs and roadmaps to deliver material business results
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop strategy, business plans, customers, and market insights
- An excellent understanding of how technical teams work and an ability to provide leadership to technical teams so the products can be launched with maximum effectiveness
- Background likely to be consumer-facing online and digital media, preferably with an e-commerce component
- B2B or B2B2C experience, with experience with multiple levels of customers, from business, to merchandisers, to end consumers
- Ability to apply the best organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills to product development and strategy
- Measure and evaluate how the product is used to ensure that the product solves the right problem, users understand it and, if applicable, that they are willing to pay
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills
- Outstanding product instincts and creativity combined with a passion for digital transformation
- Ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership
- Understand and be able to communicate with all types of internal and external stakeholders
Proven track record taking ownership of products from conceptual ideas to actual launch