444 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Our story might surprise you. We're the world's largest restaurant company—encompassing KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell—but there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than just frying chicken, baking pizzas, and serving up tacos. We put this delicious food in the hands of customers through apps, websites, kiosks, POS, and other digital dining experiences – and we are only getting started. Here in Chicago, we're building out a bold team of hackers to help Yum! Brands deliver the next generation of software to 49,000 restaurants in more than 145 countries. That's a huge responsibility, which is why we're on a mission to find the most fearless engineers to join our software startup within Yum!.
Yum!'s vision for the future is simple: a world with more Yum!: with our iconic brands in more places, and more ways for consumers to access them. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results. And like all companies who win consistently, our brands, employees, and franchisees will need to continually adjust to stay relevant now and in the future. The software we're building does just that: it serves people in new ways to make team members more productive and customers happier.
Job Description – Technical Recruiter:
As a Technical Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished individuals to guide us forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with world class talent within the software engineering communities. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike
* Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
* Partnering with your client groups to understand priorities, team goals, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
* Consulting with hiring managers to craft creative and holistic recruiting strategies
* Managing hiring manager expectations and developing an unbiased and efficient interview process
* Using a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel
* Building an inclusive workforce
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience in Recruiting with focus on engineering and related technical roles. Experience managing the Recruiting search process.
* Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a corporate environment
* Solid understanding and experience using social media to source passive candidates.
* Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Product Managers, Data Scientists, Mobile Engineers, etc.)
* Experience driving results, using data, and reporting those results to leadership
* Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver with excellent communication skills
* Project management or other leadership experience while working collaboratively and proactively in a diverse team environment.