7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Technical Product Owner
Description:We are looking for a passionate, dynamic, pizza-loving Product Manager/Owner to lead Pizza Hut's web shopping experience. As a Product Manager/Owner at Pizza Hut, you are the ultimate owner of the customer experience - partnering closely with design, engineering, and data science teams to bring human-centered digital experiences to life.
In this role, you'll investigate and uncover ways to make it easier for our customers to shop for their favorite Pizza Hut items on our website. You'll analyze data to turn customer insights into actionable initiatives and be part of a team accountable for increasing traffic, growing conversion rate, and improving overall website performance. You'll also help drive forward complex, large-scale technical transformation projects as Pizza Hut modernizes its tech stack and prepares for the future.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of exceptional technical, creative, and analytical skills to drive the business forward via the website product. Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Strategy & Planning
- Assists in developing product strategy & roadmap by continuously analyzing customer and product data, competition, and trends to turn insights into actionable initiatives
- Prioritizes and refines product backlog in collaboration with lead engineer and design teams
- Ensures product provides customer value and that value is delivered early and often, in-sync with customer goals and business outcomes (e.g. MVPs, POC, iterative design, etc.)
- Runs their product as a business - owns and manages product performance by understanding business and consumer needs to determine and drive key objectives and results; provides regular reporting
- Makes decisions for product & clearly communicates priorities, ensures buy-in, alignment and support from key stakeholders & cross-functional teams
Delivery & Execution
- Creates requirements and synthesizes into user stories; Breaks requirements into iterative sprint-sized stories to optimize speed-to-value
- Develops project plans & participates in release process - manages risks, communicates product needs, and surfaces issues to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Participates in stand-ups, grooming/planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives. Fosters team collaboration, co-creation, and open communication.
- Formulates hypotheses is to A/B test, prototype, or research, continually refining the product until desired outcome is achieved
- Participate in the release process as the product expert to surface any issues prior to release
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 2-3 years experience in a product organization required
- PO/PM experience preferred
- Analytical mindset and experience turning insights into action required
- Experience with Google analytics and online conversion rates preferred
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant experience required
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test driven development) and tools (Jira, Confluence) required
- eCommerce/digital strategy experience preferred