7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Team Member Experience Leader - Pizza Hut Global
Description:We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 54,000 restaurants in over 140 countries. At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
As Team Member Experience Leader, you are focused on activating a culture that engages our restaurant teams today and future proofs our roles for tomorrow. To do this, you will:
- Put yourself in the shoes of our team members and restaurant leaders to understand their day-to-day experience, as that is how we will create the most relevant tools to create the BEST JOBS at Pizza Hut
- Be tuned in to cultural norms and trends, keeping a pulse on changes across Gen Z to help us pivot our roles as needed to make Pizza Hut a place they want to work and grow
- Show up as the voice of 1) our over 600k restaurant team members across the world and 2) our future employees; have the courage to keep leaders honest on what we design centrally and how it lands within the field
- Have a passion for our restaurants and everything that goes into making them work!
- Support with development of world-class operations capability that future proofs our organization and equips all partners to lead on Best Jobs for our teams and Best Moments for our guests, keeping a global mindset and understanding the importance of taking people with you in the journey
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Pizza Hut Global Central Support - 70%
- Support with the creation of the Global Team Member Experience Framework, support completion of the Employee Experience Mapping project
- Lead action against the Team Member Experience Framework to make meaningful improvement in the resources and programs that lead to our ability to deliver on our Best Jobs target, which includes but is not limited to implementing programs/processes that support with attraction and retention of our team members
- Benchmarks our current team member offerings vs. needs for our future employees, roll up areas not captured within the Team Member Experience Framework and support with our internal response
- Keep track of cultural norms around employment and build capability with leaders across our central Pizza Hut and franchise teams
- Identify insights needed to support our ability to deliver against Best Jobs and work with the necessary partners to make these a reality across all our global markets
- Act as a thought partner to Operations Capability Manager, Restaurant Capability Manager, Training Technology Manager, and Global Ops partners on initiatives that touch the restaurant teams, looking through the lens of the end user and ensure it meaningfully improves their experience
- Responsible for vendor management for applicable projects
- Responsible for budget management for projects and role t&e
GFM Support - 30%
- Gain hands on field experience with support for GFM activation of Team Member Experience Framework action plan, this includes but is not limited to:
- Act as a thought partner to GFM leaders on initiatives that touch the restaurant teams, looking through the lens of the end user and ensure it meaningfully improves their experience
- Activation of employee engagement program
- Identify insights specific to GFM and advise leaders on best practices to support Best Jobs across the market, work with the necessary partners to make these a reality across the GFM franchise markets
Estimated market travel: 1 international, 2 domestic trips a year
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Manager Restaurant Capability
- Manager Training Technology
- Manager Operations Capability
- Experience Manager (XM)
- GFM HRBPs, Operating Unit HRBPS
- Operations Partners
- Market CCOs and CPOs
IS THIS YOU?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of multi-unit operations and/or field HR experience required
- Strong understanding of cultural trends, especially with Gen Z
- Experience working in a Pizza Hut is preferred, experience in front line restaurant and retail experience required
- Experience leading large scale implementations across region/area required
- Experience with project management a plus
- Experience with employee engagement surveys a plus
- A change agent: progressively challenging the team and organization to continuously improve
- Accountable self-starter, curious and takes initiative to build know-how continually
- Ability to develop a cohesive strategy, incorporating multiple stakeholder inputs and business insights
- Ability to coach, develop and influence others across the business - with potential to grow this across senior leaders within the business
- Receptive to coaching, understands we are all in a journey of growth and accepts new opportunities to develop this
- Inclusive leader who brings people and ideas together
- Project management skills a plus
This role is located in Dallas, Texas and supports flexible working. Role requires occasional work in PHG Restaurant Support Center (Plano, TX), at minimum 1 week per month, and time in field to connect with the heart of our business. Domestic and international travel may be required a times, estimated 1 international and 2 domestic trips* within a calendar year. Trips defined as outside the DFW area. Relocation not supported.
DIVERSITY: EVERYONE AT THE TABLE
Pizza Hut, as a member of the Yum! Brands Family, recognizes the importance of having an inclusive culture with diverse team members and a steadfast commitment to developing a company culture where everyone feels respected. One of Pizza Hut's core values is to believe in all people and we create environments where differences are sought out and celebrated.