7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Supply Chain Associate Manager
The Associate Manager, Supply Chain will manage the supply chain function for the Latin America & Iberia region to enable growth and mitigate risk across food and non-food categories. Partner with two Master Franchisees to build YUM SCM capabilities and monitor compliance to standards.
* Category Management (20%)
* Serve as category leader for core products (cheese, sauce, dough, equipment, etc.)
* Support global/regional RFPs in conjunction with PH global/RSCS to deliver cost savings
* Ensure YUM supplier requirements are met and documented
* Program Management (30%)
* Partner with Marketing/FIT/QA team and suppliers to accelerate any new product launches
* Partner with Development team to enable new unit development pipelines and equipment solutions
* Ensure any new suppliers follow the 3 step YUM supplier approval process
* Process improvements (30%)
* Establish a process and monitor master franchisees for Supply Chain internal audit compliance
* Support YUM supply chain risk assessment and develop contingency plans
* Support Spend and Build Smarter efforts for the region (as needed)
* Know-how sharing & Communication (20%)
* Build franchisee capability through regular communication and know-how sharing
* Cascade SCM Global requirements and best practices to/from franchise partners
* Four year degree in business or related area, MBA preferred.
* 5+ years relevant work experience (e.g., Supply Chain, Business Operations, Consulting, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels.
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organization; ability to maintain documentation and deliverables
* Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Superior communication skills including listening, verbal and written and a strong professional presence.
* Ability to work independently and demonstrate independent thinking
* Proficient at use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Fluent in Spanish
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).