7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. Product Owner
Description:We are looking for a passionate, pizza-loving Product Manager/Owner to lead Pizza Hut's data privacy and rights management team. As a Product Manager/Owner at Pizza Hut, you are the lead in maintaining and shaping privacy management processes and approaches at Pizza Hut.
Ideal Product Manager/Owner brings deep experience with privacy rights management and agile development processes. The Product Owner will play the crucial link between our legal, business, and engineering teams, bringing our promise of privacy and security to life for our customers.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop product strategy & roadmap by working closely with our legal, privacy operations, and business teams to evaluate and plan for the ever-changing privacy landscape
- Prioritizes and refines product backlog in collaboration with lead engineer and design teams
- Clearly communicates outcomes to stakeholders in the legal department and the business-as-a-whole, celebrating wins and identifying any risks and mitigations
- Makes decisions for product & clearly communicates priorities, ensures buy-in, alignment, and support from key stakeholders & cross-functional teams
- Work with key stakeholders to define the scope and key success metrics
Delivery & Execution:
- Creates requirements and synthesizes into user stories; Breaks requirements into iterative sprint-sized stories to optimize speed-to-value
- Develops project plans & participates in release process - manages risks, communicates product needs, and surfaces issues to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders using the understanding of application/system development lifecycle
- Participates in stand-ups, grooming/planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives. Fosters team collaboration, co-creation, and open communication
- Coordinates with scrum masters, QA's, and BA's to ensure strong execution of agile development processes
- Ensures on-time delivery of projects
- Manage user acceptance testing process for new features
- Monitors and evaluates product progress at each stage of the process
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 2-3 years of product owner, program/project management with a focus on data rights and privacy
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test-driven development), and tools (Jira, Confluence).