7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. Product Owner - Call Center
Description:Product Manager/Owner - Call Center
We are looking for a passionate, pizza-loving Product Manager/Owner to lead the evolution of Pizza Hut's call center experience. As a Product Manager/Owner at Pizza Hut, you are the ultimate owner of the user experience - partnering closely with design, engineering, data science teams and various other business stakeholders to bring elevated and frictionless experiences for our customers and team members alike to life.
In this role, you will lead initiatives such as Payment IVR, Customer Order status confirmation, Conversational IVR, and other key improvement opportunities to ensure that our call center agents have the best experience when serving a customer. This role will be critical in solving for key pain points customers calling into our call centers have today. The creation of a frictionless experience for team members, customers and call center agents is a strategic priority for our business and this role will be critical in delivering on key elements of this strategy. You'll analyze data and be responsible for developing and implementing business improvements initiatives that ladder up to overall business strategy.
Ideal Product Manager/Owner brings exceptional creative and analytical skills, is a self-starter, critical thinker and influencer. The ideal candidate will drive forward best in class experiences, is entrepreneurial-minded, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Strategy & Planning
- Owns the development of the product roadmap by being passionate about user pain points and defining the strategy and initiatives to solve for those pain points.
- Continuously analyzes customer competitive landscape, business metrics and trends to drive actionable initiatives.
- Prioritizes and refines product backlog in collaboration with lead engineer, experience owner, design teams and other key stakeholders.
- Ensures product provides business value and that value is delivered early and often, in-sync with business goals and outcomes (e.g. MVPs, POC, iterative design, etc.)
- Runs their product as a business - owns and manages product performance by understanding business, customer, call center agents and restaurant team member needs to determine and drive key objectives and results.
- Provides regular reporting to key business stakeholders that influences business decisions.
- Makes decisions for product & clearly communicates priorities, ensures buy-in, alignment and support from key stakeholders & cross-functional teams
- Manage and continue to build on our value proposition, driving new features and capabilities as part of your product strategy
Delivery & Execution
- Creates requirements and synthesizes into user stories; Breaks requirements into iterative sprint-sized stories to optimize speed-to-value alongside business analyst.
- Develops project plans & participates in release process - manages risks, communicates product needs, and surfaces issues to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Participates in stand-ups, grooming/planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives. Fosters team collaboration, co-creation, and open communication.
- Formulates hypotheses is to A/B test, prototype, or research, continually refining the product until desired outcome is achieved
- Participate in the release process as the product expert to surface any issues prior to release
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 2-3 years of product owner, program/project management.
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test driven development) and tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience working closely with development teams to ensure milestones and features are met on time, as committed. Able to pivot and prioritize as needed.
- Exceptional communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Contact center experience with leading contact center vendors would be an asset.
- Experience with Interactive Voice response Systems (IVR) would be an asset.
- Experience in call center, telephony and web-based order management platforms would be an asset.
A few of our perks:
- 4 weeks of vacation PLUS holidays
- 5 sick days
- 2 paid volunteer days
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Half day Fridays
- Generous parental leave
- A world-famous recognition culture