7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. Manager New Business Development- Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT GLOBAL?
Pizza Hut Global/Yum! is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut Global/Yum! requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries. At Pizza Hut Global (PHG), based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
We are looking for our Sr. Manager, New Business Development who will be responsible for developing and implementing growth programs and strategic initiatives with a specific focus on new Business channels.
We are looking for someone who is courageous, entrepreneurial and has a growth mindset with a genuine passion to build a legacy. If this sounds like you, give us a shout! And yes, there will be free pizza.
PHG (excluding China) which operates in >110 countries and >8,000 restaurant
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Launch strategic partnerships and pilots: develop process to test concepts that drive incremental revenue; work with Marketing, Digital & Tech, Finance and Operations to initiate tests, analyze results, report performance, and define expansion plans.
- Work cross-functionally on integration and launch. Be the relationship management point-person of all tests internally and externally.
- Build a strong understanding of different operating models.
- Work cross-functionally to build activation plans, upgrades for pilots / strategic partnerships that enhance the customer experience for new and existing customers, deliver on convenience, and drive incremental revenue.
- Build testing Power BI dashboard, define key metrics, forecast, and analyze P&Ls, track results and communicate performance to all testing stakeholders.
- Develop executive level presentations that define strategy, approach, and results for various stakeholders. Help define the strategy based on internal and external research, emerging trends and competitive insights.
- Develop Market and Competitive Intelligence: Define and share insights about the new digital, retail and technology trends that impact the new business channel.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Pizza Hut Global Markets
IS THIS YOU?
Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- 4-Year college degree
- Advanced degree or 3-5 years' experience in the field of strategy
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong project management, cross-functional leadership, and collaboration skills with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across pyramids
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and result stories
- Innate curiosity and ability to flex between big picture strategic thinking and sharp attention to detail
- Ability to take the right partners at the right time, influence without authority, and to collaborate in a team environment
- Track record of strategic thinking and proven thought leadership
- Ability to convert high-level business objectives into concrete action plans and analytical tasks
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions, evaluate alternatives, and lead team to make recommendations
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Ability to develop and execute a plan with high degree of independence
- Ability to deliver great results while simultaneously managing several projects
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively, and manage your time to meet goals/objectives
- Ability to lead problem solving sessions for larger groups with a wide range of stakeholders