7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. Manager, QA Automation
Description:Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation.
Pizza Hut Connect is looking for a self-motivated Quality Engineering and Technical Analyst Manager who will serve as a team lead for digital and customer facing applications. We desire a candidate who is an innovative and resourceful creative programmer with a talent for a great QA experience. The position will have Quality Engineers and Technical Analysts directly reporting to them. Someone who loves to code, loves business application development, and is a creative, conceptual thinker able to persuade others and work effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
Scope of the Role:
- Manage a team of QA engineers and Technical Analysts assigned to various product lanes
- Lead functional and end-to-end regression testing on Web and Native App applications
- Evolve test automation strategy using various tools such as Jest, Detox, Selenium, and other scripting languages and prepare accurate and detailed test plans and test cases
- Coordinate with Product and Development teams to elicit feedback on Test Strategy
- Lead Technical Analysts to write detailed product documentation and user stories
- Lead QA Engineers on an Agile/Scrum teams to define user scenarios and implement automated tests to verify those scenarios are accounted for in the software
- Ability to analyze test results for trends and patterns of failure, problem solve and perform basic investigative testing techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of IT QA Management experience
- Experience in Automation Testing using various tools such as Jest, Detox, Selenium, and other scripting languages
- 5 years of experience in Agile/Scrum environment on Product Team
- Solid Understanding Unit, Integration, and Functional Behavior test frameworks
- Experience building testing automation frameworks and solutions
- AWS or GCP and their services with a good understanding of cloud-based applications
Tools and Technology:
- Behave (or BDD equivalent)
- Confluence/JIRA (preferred)