7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. HR Business Partner
Description:The Sr. HR Business Partner will work closely with senior leadership to drive programs and a culture that will positively impact the company while elevating the employee experience. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and collaborative environment where we solve problems together so this person must be a true collaborator who is excited about building relationships, thinking outside the box, and offering a creative yet efficient approach to people programs. This role will appeal to those that are scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven. The Senior HR Business Partner will report to the Sr. Director, HR and lead a team of 1-2 HR Generalists/Coordinator.
You're excited to:
- Support critical functions such as Marketing, Operations, and Finance on all things people, including, but not limited to - employee relations, career development, compensation recommendations.
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design and talent management
- Lead the Building People Capability cycle through the annual goals process and mid-year personal development plan process
- Coach managers to navigate and resolve employee relations issues, develop their teams, and grow into leaders
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure a diverse pipeline of exceptional talent is found, selected, and onboarded
- Prepare and deliver strategic people metrics and reporting to help understand trends and facilitate people and organizational decisions.
- Drive culture initiatives that support our culture while motivating, engaging, and retaining our employees
- Travel occasionally - less than 5%; may vary based on business need
Who You are:
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience as a skilled HR practitioner in areas such as: Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Organizational development
- You handle complex challenges in a fast pace environment while managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- You're capable of flying high and being a strategic player in one moment and flying low and diving deep the next.
- You have collaborated with business leaders to create people plans, solve problems, and influence change.
- You are a true communicator: you don't shy away from having the tough conversations and you can work cross-functionally to solve problems and address roadblocks
- You build trust and are known for your deep relationships across an organization.
- You have a keen eye and passion for talent development
- You combine flexibility and process to drive results
- You like to have a deep understanding of the business you support and tailor solutions to their needs.