7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. Brand Manager Menu Strategy & Innovation
Description:At Pizza Hut, innovation and creativity are central to the brands DNA. Whether it's iconic Pizzas like Original Pan or innovative favorites like Stuffed Crust and Ultimate Cheesy Crust, Pizza Hut has always developed iconic pizzas which set the bar in the category.
Initiative Portfolio Management:
* Deliver innovation pipeline sufficient to deliver Pizza Hut's growth targets.
* Lead cross-functional teams and agencies to transform innovation ideas into marketable product platforms.
* Lead the innovation team with direct responsibility for project management and upstream pipeline sufficiency
Conceptual and Product Innovation Strategy:
* Partner with Culinary and executive leadership to shape the innovation strategy for Pizza Hut.
Single Point of contact Innovation into the marketing calendar (ideation to commercialization)
* Integrates strategy, insights and business targets into actionable product briefs. Aligns stakeholders/franchisees on plan.
Menu Strategy and Development:
* Develop a multi-year menu strategy to identify opportunities for growth and simplification across the Pizza Hut menu
* Partner with Culinary to deliver a pipeline of improvements to make Pizza Hut America's best tasting pizza.
* Partner with Ops to deliver a pipeline of Back of house improvements which simplify the menu and improve restaurant level cash flow
Education & Experience:
* Undergraduate degree in Marketing with career aspirations to the consumer side of marketing.
* Experience in the restaurant category, foodservice, or CPG preferred.
* Visionary leader with a consistent background of delivering results by creating competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans
* Startup Mentality with proven track record of driving growth in an entrepreneurial environment
Product Management leading multi-functional teams using stage-gate process
* Strong Communicator who works well with cross-functional teams and leads multiple stakeholders – even when they don't report to you.
* Deep Analytical Skills with the ability to utilize data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity
* Innovation Creative thinker which can help organization see the power of unconventional ideas
People Leadership - 2
Working Relationships –
* Core member of the Pizza Hut marketing team
* Cross-functional teams (Food Innovation, Finance, Operations, etc.)
* Franchisee community
* Agency Partners
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).