7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr. Associate Brand Manager, Marketing – Innovation
Description:Innovation Pipeline Management:
* Integrate strategy, insights and business targets into actionable product briefs
* Build cross-functional teams and agencies to transform innovation ideas into validated, marketable product platforms to deliver Pizza Hut's growth targets
* Day to day accountability for upstream project leadership and management
* Partner with Culinary to deliver a pipeline of improvements to make Pizza Hut America's best tasting pizza
* Partner with Operations and Finance to deliver a pipeline of back of house improvements to simplify the menu and improve restaurant level cash flow
* Partner with National Calendar team to take product idea to commercialization
Education & Experience:
* Undergraduate degree in Marketing with career aspirations to the consumer side of marketing
* 5+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably within Brand Marketing and/or Consumer Insights
* Experience in the restaurant category, foodservice, or CPG preferred
* Visionary Leadership with a consistent background of delivering results by creating breakthrough strategies and plans
* Startup Mentality with proven track record of driving growth in an entrepreneurial environment
* Product Management leading multi-functional teams using stage-gate process
* Exemplary Communication to work well with cross-functional teams and guide multiple stakeholders – even when they don't report to you.
* Deep Analytical Skills with the ability to interpret and utilize consumer and financial data when confronted by ambiguity
* Collaboration ability to bring people together to bring out the best ideas
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).