7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr Data Analyst; CRM & Loyalty
Description:We are currently seeking a marketing analyst who will closely support the CER team in making data-driven decisions about marketing campaign executions. This position will own critical analyses and integration projects from beginning to end, including opportunity identification, problem scoping, analysis framing / execution, and synthesizing results to project stakeholders as well as internal leadership.
Oversee analytics and reporting in marketing channels contributing to up to 15% of total ecommerce revenue.
- Serve as the primary contact for all analytics requests internally and from wider marketing team
- Develop measurement framework to evaluate campaign performance across all CER channels including e-mail, Push, SMS, and App Inbox.
- Provide enhanced insights by querying multiple complex databases to determine the effectivess of our adveritisng
- Recognize inefficient processes and apply technology and automation to solve them
- Collaborate with cross-channel partners related to CRM such as Analytics, Loyalty Agency, IT, Product (Web/App) Finance, Marketing and Customer Services on ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field with 5+ years of experience or Master's with 3+ years of experience working in Digital Marketing.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
- 5+ years of related experience in digital marketing and/or significant e-commerce retail experience
- Master Level of Experience using SQL; able to easily query complex data and construct data models as needed and experience working with relational databases (Snowflake), query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Comfortable with multi-faceted analytics projects, integrating data from multiple sources, and synthesizing & presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points
- Working knowledge of at least one commonly applied BI tool (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc)
- Experience with data management and manipulation tools (Python, Scala, or R) and a desire to learn more
- Experience with Bitbucket and git
- Experience using process management and bug tracking software such as JIRA and project management tools
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to communicate business, creative and technical feedback
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with efficient ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment