7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Sr Analyst, Strategy
Description:In this role, the Associate Manager, Strategic Planning will play a critical role in Pizza Hut's planning process. S/he will responsible for managing the preparation of strategic communications for our organization. The Associate Manager will also lead exploration of new business ventures & strategic opportunities, conducting competitive research and financial analysis to build our position.
* Support the development of materials that effectively communicate the strategy to key stakeholders (Yum! Board of Directors, Franchise Board, Yum! Leadership Team, etc.)
* Conduct analysis & develop strategic recommendations on key business questions to determine opportunity size, investment level, resourcing needs, etc.
* Structure & execute data analysis to develop and inform prioritization for Pizza Hut 1, 3 and 5-year strategic growth plans
* Conduct primary and secondary research to provide organization with competitive intelligence and benchmark against industry best practices
* As-needed, own or support ad-hoc strategic projects, including development and delivery of key milestones, analysis, presentations and the collaboration/management of cross-functional teams
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics statistics or related field. MBA preferred.
* 3-5 years of experience in strategic planning, finance, analytics, or related areas
* Possesses solid analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story
* Is proactive, and acts with a high sense of urgency
* Communicates with clarity and confidence
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent project leadership (or demonstrated capability)
* Executive presence / maturity
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).