444 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Software QA Automation Engineer
Pizza Hut is looking for a self-motivated software QA engineer who will serve as the QA expert on complex applications development work assignments and problems. We desire a candidate who is innovative and resourceful creative programmer with a talent for great QA experience. The position requires participation in the full software development lifecycle. Someone who loves to code, loves business application development, and is a creative, conceptual thinker able to persuade others and work effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
Test Pizza Hut's Digital Systems
* Perform functional, integration, and regression testing on mobile applications, framework services (SOAP, REST) and web applications.
* Develop test automation scripts using various tools such as Selenium and other scripting languages.
* Preparation of accurate and detailed test plans and test cases.
* Quickly learn and use in-house and external testing tools for test case design and execution
* Clearly document and report software defects, issues and enhancements via defect tracking tools
* Work effectively in a team setting – take direction, proactively seek out information and build productive working relationships
* Lead offshore QA team member and lead the overall QA Activities.
* Serve as a QA engineer on an Agile/Scrum team to define user scenarios and implement tests to verify those scenarios are accounted for in the software
* Create and maintain test data.
* Review user stories to ensure that requirements are testable and validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
* Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports for load and performance testing portal and other multiple applications of varying size residing in the portal.
* Support User Acceptance Testing as needed.
* Perform data validation residing in the files or database as part of functional/regression testing.
* Minimum 5-7 years of IT QA experience with predominately mobile or web applications.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Agile/Scrum.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Knowledgeable with practical experience on industry QA processes and risk analysis.
* Ability to analyze test results for trends and patterns of failure, problem solve and perform basic investigative testing techniques.
* Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to analyze processes and suggest alternatives with a continuous improvement focus.
* Technical experience with SQL and SOAPUI.
* Must have good organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills
* Experience with the use of automated testing tools.
* Experience with testing Single Page Applications (Angular JS).
* Experience with Selenium, Protractor, EggPlant for web applications is preferred
* Experience with load testing tools JMeter, RedLine is preferred.
* Experience with AWS cloud and its services is preferred.