7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:At Pizza Hut, we want to make it easier to get better pizza and we're putting digital at our core for this. We have recently created a startup: Pizza Hut Digital Ventures, committed to building and implementing innovative digital solutions, empowering our customers to have an exceptional experience. From building a world-class platform and a clean mobile experience, we are pushing the boundaries to ensure we remain forward-thinking and ahead of the curve. With our adoption of the best technologies and customer-first approach in design, we are on the cusp of building something transformational for the entire delivery sector.
We're looking for passionate Software Engineers with a proven track record of delivering challenging software projects who would thrive in a forward-thinking, progressive, digital company.
We create both rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 2 to 3 months, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals. You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
* Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team following continuous delivery practices and building highly performant code.
* Develop prototypes quickly but deliver production code that can scale.
* Be involved in a full spectrum of development, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization and customization.
* Be creative and experiment with new solutions but be pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality. Work with product owners and designers to prioritize and hone features. Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years of NodeJS work experience
* 2+ years of ReactJS/ VueJS work experience
* 2+ years of HTML and CSS work experience
* 1+ year(s) of experience with AWS (SNS, SQS, ECS or Lambda experience preferred)
* Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
Optional Requirements (nice to have):
* Experience with Docker
* E-commerce experience