7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Social Care Agent
Description:At Pizza Hut, we pride ourselves on being a people-first organization, and we strive to deliver a positive customer experience, every time. As a Social Care Agent, you will act as a point of contact for Pizza Hut social media audiences, with focus on providing information, answering questions and resolving or escalating customer issues.
Customer Engagement & Satisfaction (80%)
* Monitor inbound social conversations across Pizza Hut social media channels, and identify response opportunities to comments, questions or concerns.
* Process and track inbound messages and responses using a social media software platform
* Develop thoughtful responses within brand voice guidelines and deliver in a timely manner
* Escalate sensitive customer issues to internal Pizza Hut teams and stakeholders
* Collaborate with team members on challenging or sensitive cases
* Identify and implement best practices for recurring situations
* Communicate at shift change to ensure incoming team members are aligned and aware of open case items.
Growth & Innovation (20%)
* Report on activity and findings, summarizing community trends and insights
* Participate in monthly quality review sessions to gather feedback on performance against KPIs
* Contribute in brainstorms and working sessions to generate new ideas and best practices for your team
* Attend operational or technical platform trainings, as needed
As our ideal candidate, you are:
* Passionate about helping people, with a personable and sincere commitment to solving the issue(s) at hand
* Discerning, practical and insightful with a positive, solution-oriented mentality
* Self-motivated and organized, with the ability keep up with traffic as it occurs
* Absorbed in the world of pop culture to understand what makes a response relevant, interesting and fun
* A team player, quick to jump in and willing to lend a hand or share your know-how
* A savvy and clever wordsmith with impressive grammar skills
* Comfortable managing a large queue of tasks for action, and recognizing priority issues
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree required
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* Previous customer care experience (in-person, via phone or online channels)
* Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
* Experience with the Microsoft Suite and the ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools
* High level of comfort in web-based applications, social media platforms, and navigation between tools
This role will require a mix of afternoon, evening, weekend, and some holiday shifts
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).