7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Senior/Lead Engineer – Data APIs
The CRM Data Engineer will own and oversee the day-to-day execution of projects that will provide data on demand to our critical CRM portfolio. They must have extensive experience in developing APIs and solutions leveraging a combination of tools like MongoDB/ NodeJS/ Docker/ Kubernetes/ AWS/ Kafka. et. This person will also actively contribute to design and delivery of projects/modules, lead and mentor a team of developers, review code and implement best practices to enhance our customer data platform.
As a hands-on technical engineer on our Data Services team, this person will be responsible for building and enhancing a highly scalable solution that provides data as a service to our mission critical CRM system. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of data integration, API design guidelines and solution architecture on a modern data stack with technologies including Mongo, NodeJS, Python, etc.. The successful candidate must have an "Agile Mindset" and must be able to adapt quickly in a fluid environment.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering with a minimum of 6+ years relevant experience or equivalent
* 3+ years' experience using NodeJS/Java
* 2+ years' experience with SQL and NoSQL database like MongoDB
* 2+ years of experience in architecting NodeJS back-ends and APIs
* 2+ years of experience using NoSQL
* 2+ years of developing applications with Monitoring, Build Tools, Version Control, Unit Test, Change Management to support DevOps
* 2+ years of experience with software design and system architecture, including an understanding of cross systems and user impact
* 2+ years of experience working on cross functional teams and able to translate functional and non-functional requirements working with intent owners, and support teams
* Experience in Docker Containers - Such as Amazon ECS, Kubernetes
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation,