7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Senior Marketing Analyst - Pizza Hut Global
Description:We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 54,000 restaurants in over 140 countries. At Pizza Hut Global, based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
In this role, you'll be part of the Global Marketing Team's Center of Excellence as the lead analysist to provide strategy and support for our international markets businesses (markets outside of the US). This individual will lead all aspects of analysists from project planning, shaping conclusions and recommendations to identifying ways to accelerate acquisition, activation, and loyalty that can be applied across all our markets. This will role will leverage multiple data points, including insights from both existing and new consumers, current business landscape and marketing campaigns to help identify holistic insights to help shape the strategy and grow the business.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Serves as a trusted partner to the Marketing and Finance teams, guiding brand strategy and key initiatives
- Be conversant in consumer research methods and stakeholder management
- Perform thought-provoking synthesis of learning across research, analytics and market intelligence resources
- Interpret data into a meaningful way and translate into actionable information
- Leverage multiple technologies and data sources to develop and deliver holistic insights via dashboards and other visualization tools
- Work cross-functionally with our international marketing teams to leverage their technologies and data sources for campaign analytics, marketing mix modeling, and brand/sales lift studies
- Provide insights into current market dynamics and future-state trends to help shape strategies
- Leverage CRM data for insights on customer profiles, identifying ways to grow existing customer base frequency and spending
- Other adhoc duties as, when required
IS THIS YOU?
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Intermediate experience using SQL to aggregate and cleanse data
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
- You are comfortable with creativity, and analytics - you can brainstorm campaigns idea, and do the analytical work to prove their efficacy
- You have a strong creative mind and attention detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
DIVERSITY: EVERYONE AT THE TABLE
Pizza Hut, as a member of the Yum! Brands Family, recognizes theimportance of having an inclusive culture with diverse team members and a steadfast commitment to developing a company culture where everyone feels respected. One of Pizza Hut's core values is to believe in all people and we create environments where differences are sought out and celebrated.