7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Senior Manager, Global Talent Management
Pizza Hut International is continuously ensuring that our talent strategy supports the business strategy. As such, it's critical that we keep a constant focus on how we bring unrivalled culture and talent to life at Pizza Hut International. As a Senior Manager for Global Talent for Pizza Hut International, this person will look after how we attract, select, develop, and retain talent across the business. By partnering closely with the HR leaders in our global business units and with our leadership team, this person will craft and carry out the Pizza Hut International global talent strategy.
This role will also ensure that we've got robust leadership development programs and a strong coaching culture across our management teams to ensure we are growing talent in the right way. Through our Performance Management process which this person will lead, they can ensure that we are taking care and growing our individual contributors and leaders across Pizza Hut International consistently and often.
This role will also have responsibility over the Dallas-based Pizza Hut International office, directly supporting the leadership team and their teams on all talent and HR-related matters, including on boarding, hiring, the performance management cycle, employee relations, and talent & culture initiatives.
Lastly, as HR is known across YUM and Pizza Hut as leaders of the culture, this person will act as a role model for leading our culture and help others do the same, ultimately helping to build the most powerful, inclusive culture possible.
* At least 5 years work experience in HR or related field
* Graduate, preferably with a Master's or MBA
* Experience leading or executing a leadership development course / curriculum with corporate-level employees
* Experience with employee relations at an executive level
* Experience building a talent or culture related initiative and gaining buy-in to ensure its execution
* Demonstrated success in driving results through others with strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Exceptional project management and influencing abilities
* Self-starter attitude with the ability to seize opportunities for impact without specific instruction
* Ability to be resourceful and agile with limited budgets or resources
* Fast learner with growth mindset and a passion to build know-how for yourself and for the organization
* Previous experience within a multinational highly regarded
* Flexibility to relocate to another market in one of the international regions within 2 years for continued career growth
Pizza Hut International runs Pizza Hut's 7,000+ restaurants in more than 100 countries outside the United States. In 2015, the business unit capped a year of record-level international development, opening 500+ new international units and is on the ground floor of an enormous global growth opportunity. This will ramp up to over 1,000 new restaurants net a year to hit Pizza Hut's strategic goal of reaching 20,000 restaurants worldwide by the end of 2020.
Pizza Hut has tremendous strengths on which to build, including strong brand awareness, excellent product quality, favorable innovation perception, good operational metrics, a dynamic leadership team and a unique culture based on reward and recognition. The aim is to grow topline sales, improve margins and reduce capex in order to boost sustained and sustainable profitability while becoming the Best Place To Work in the region and a talent engine within Yum! globally.