7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Senior Business Analyst, (Franchise Business Development)
Description:* Build and automate maintainable dashboards using internal and external data feeds to produce real time views of Franchisees sales, profitability, and operations; develop internal/external reporting products (30%)
* Build forecasting models to project future performance based on historical trends; flow through model outputs to reporting products (10%)
* Build/Optimize financial models to value franchise businesses in financial distress. Perform cash flow and balance sheet analysis and recommend optimal solution. (15%)
* Manage M&A activities of the Pizza Hut Domestic Brand which will optimize the ownership portfolio enabling growth and test market capabilities (10%).
* Liaise with Franchise Business Development Recruiter to identify business opportunities for the entrance of new Franchisees (5%)
* Run ad hoc analysis on franchise business health to support franchisees on financial, development, and operations strategy (30%)
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 4-6 years of experience in finance or business analytics
* Thorough understanding of business intelligence tools (Tableau / Power BI), hands-on experience strongly preferred
* Core proficiency in querying relational data through SQL, advanced SQL expertise strongly preferred
* Understanding of financial statements (i.e. balance sheet, income & cash flow)
* Experience with business valuation & financial modeling (NPV, IRR, DCF) is preferred
* Demonstrates strong analytical intuition and can readily identify gaps in analyses & incorporates creative solutions.
* Manages time and resources and removes obstacles to ensure quality output is delivered on time.
* Demonstrates a broad range of skills across the Finance function. Strong bias for fact-based decision-making and action-oriented project management practices
* Adds value to team's work by identifying higher-order analytical approaches and solutions.
* Ensures closure on key initiatives.
* Great comfort in conducting due diligence and synthesizing findings to offer actionable recommendations
* Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required.
* Advanced Excel skills required.
* Working knowledge of reporting and analytics tooling landscape (Microstrategy, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, SQL, Domo etc)
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).