7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning
The financial analyst is a highly-motivated individual with strong financial and communication skills who will be responsible for providing financial reporting. This individual will provide guidance and analysis for the team to make well informed decisions. This role has high-exposure to the CFO of Pizza Hut Latin America Caribbean & Iberia.
Month end close – The Financial Analyst will insure the accuracy of the financial information during the close process and help identify where efficiencies can be established. This includes the monthly sales reporting from our franchisees and monthly P&L.
Monthly reporting – The Financial Analyst will develop management reports to use as a tool to monitor and control the trends. They will:
* Update P&L and G&A reports
* Share reporting/results with Leadership Team members, by providing them with the means to understand their expenses, and with ideas of improving their business.
* Develop and maintain metrics/KPI's
* Provide financial analysis, including variances against previous forecast and previous year, identify trends and track potential risks and opportunities for the year.
Weekly reporting – The Financial Analyst will develop weekly reports to monitor and control the sales business's trends.
Budget and Forecasting – The Financial Analyst will assist the Leadership Team and the Finance Team to produce an annual budget and monthly forecast for the Business Unit.
* Produce Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly Forecast and 3-year plan by coordinating and having discussions with all functions (Marketing, Operations, Business Development)
Business Development – The Financial Analyst will assist the Business Development Team and the Finance Team to consolidate and analyze the Net New units, and then report to Pizza Hut International.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's and at least 5 years of experience, Master's and at least 3 years of experience, or Doctorate and no years of experience–with major in finance-related discipline
* Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
* High proficiency in MS Office Excel and Power Point
* Hyperion and BI tool experience is a plus
* Self-motivator, eager to learn and grow
* Team player who can work with people from diverse culture, language and levels
* Fast learner, able to learn the business quickly
* High work ethic
* Fluency in Spanish is preferred. Portuguese fluency is a plus
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).