7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
This individual will provide technical security expertise across a broad range of network infrastructure and business applications, its access and vulnerability management. Network infrastructure includes but not limited to wired, wireless, firewalls and routers. Candidate must have a broad range of technical knowledge and experience. This position is responsible for the design, oversight, and ongoing management of the information security tools, including procedures, technical systems and development of standards in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data within all company information systems.
Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service by insuring company systems, IT solutions, and data are secure. Being part of the team implementing tools, associated policies, procedures, and monitoring that will help to insure proper use and protection of company assets and data.
Candidate must ensure delivery of exceptional service by coordinating work efforts across larger enterprise personnel. Must possess high degree of self-sufficiency, ownership, and pride of deliverables. Works collaboratively and with diligence and urgency to complete task with quality. Good project delivery skills are absolutely essential. Responsibilities include but not limited:
* Provides Cloud Security Architectural advice and guidance related to all activities including Information as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) initiatives, projects, plans, and reviews with a specialized focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Threat and Vulnerability management process oversight and communicate threat and vulnerability observations clearly to leaders and subject matter experts
* Participate in the Systems Development Life Cycle as a security liaison, recommending secure software, host and network designs that protect corporate information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
* Oversee vendor due diligence, questionnaires, contracts and onsite reviews.
* Partner with business and IT to ensure that risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences
* Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to create information security awareness within the company.
* Familiar with Incident Response processes and incident response table top exercise.
* Develop security metrics and produce security reporting including dashboard.
* Investigate any misuse or improper actions relating to IT, security, or compliance activities.
* Supports internal and external audit activities and remediation requirements.
* Ensure the ongoing integration of information security architecture with business strategies and privacy requirements
* Research and implement new technologies as required to support the ever changing security landscape
* Provide technical security support to other I/T and business groups
* Perform technical security assessments to ensure proper working of tools and associated controls
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 8+ years' previous experience in security
* One or more of these - CISSP, CRISC, CISM
* Additional certification like PMP a plus
* Advanced understanding of network protocols
* Proven experience in designing and building enterprise security services such as Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Certificate and Key Management, Data Protection and Vulnerability Management
* Experienced in API architecture and implementation, with API security hardening, security assessment and monitoring experience preferred
* Strong knowledge of security best practices for web application design, development, and testing techniques preferred
* Understanding of information security architecture and ethical hacking
* Previous professional experience with enterprise SIEM is required
* Experience with PCI and audits is required
* Knowledge of SANS 20 Security Controls, NIST 800-53, COBIT, ISO 27001/02 etc.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal/external customers
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).