7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Purpose of the job:
Servant leader and mentor to cross-functional team(s) focused on achieving outstanding business outcomes. Specifically, uses expertise in team building, business agility and lean product delivery to support healthy, collaborative and continuously improving teams.
As the Sr. Scrum Master you will:
* Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
* Guiding and coaching the Scrum Teams and organization on how to apply agile values and principles, and the Scrum Framework to delight customers
* Protect the team from outside influences and remove impediments
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
* Working closely with the Product Owner to ensure product backlog is visible and prioritized towards business value
* Facilitating various Scrum and/or Kanban activities such as: Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
* Empowering the team to be self-organized
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Four-year degree in Business, Engineering or related area
* Scrum Master certification
* Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite and project tools such as MS Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* 3 Years leading Agile teams as a Scrum Master required.
* Must exhibit expert knowledge of agile frameworks including Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework
* Public speaking and professional facilitating
* Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills at the team and management levels
* Ability to teach and train on Agile, Scrum, Kanban at a level accessible to beginners with the ability to deep dive for advanced topics
* A change agent; progressively challenging the team and organization to continuously improve
* Excellent understanding of product and sprint backlog tracking, burn down metrics, and velocity
* Strong negotiation, leadership, and written and verbal communication skills
* High maturity of diplomacy and ability to see and rationalize multiple points of view
* Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a diverse leadership team
* Servant leader who Supports the development team, the product owner, and the organization
* High Emotional Intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills)
* Ability to listen and communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing
* Ability to demonstrate integrity while successfully managing work demands and pressure
In December 2018, Pizza Hut acquired QuikOrder, a leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry, in order to improve Pizza Hut's ability to deliver an easy and personalized online ordering experience and accelerate digital innovation across 6,000+ restaurants in the U.S.
Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation."