7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
SRE Manager (Remote)
- You will lead a team of around 6 people initially and work closely with your SRE Manager peers, Product Engineering Managers, and PO Managers.
- You will also work closely with vendors/consultants to accelerate your team's growth and capability.
- You're responsible for managing an SRE team who owns the infrastructure running our Website, Mobile App, API, and supporting sub-systems.
- You will work closely with our Incident Management team as the engineers on your team serve as infrastructure subject matter experts.
- You will own setting our team culture, defining best practices, and creating processes to develop a self-managing team.
- You're responsible for guiding your team's technical solutioning, estimation process, and working with our SRE Product team to build quality products.
- You're responsible for aligning and partnering with other Engineering Managers to ensure a stable infrastructure and build self-service tooling for development and releases.
Knowledge and Skill
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience (or a B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree)
- Experience leading an Engineering/SRE Team
- Experience building cloud infrastructure, monitoring, Site Reliability or Sysadmin initiatives
- Proactive attitude to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Thorough understanding of Engineering/Developer Best Practices and why they are important
- Experience reading and creating system diagrams and technical documents
- Understanding of full stack software to communicate how back-end and infrastructure changes may affect an end user