7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
React Engineer - Remote
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js & Redux for both internal clients & customer-facing applications.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with React/Redux including developing and supporting production applications
- 3+ years of experience with React Native
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning Git