7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Project Manager, Development, PH US
Responsible for overseeing construction projects from start to finish for a multi-unit operator. Lead and manage every phase of the construction process, from initial planning and budgeting to final inspection and completion. Work closely with cross functional team strategy, finance, and operations, and help implement new growth strategies and drive significant improvements development processes.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, or a related field.
FACTORS OF SUCCESS NECESSARY:
- 5 years of experience in construction project management, preferably in the retail & commercial space.
- Knowledge of construction techniques, materials, and building codes.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Availability to work on weekends or outside of normal business hours when required.
- Six Sigma and Scrum/Agile is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.