7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Program Manager - Web Growth
Description:We are looking for a passionate, pizza-loving Product/Program Manager to lead Pizza Hut's online discovery and growth experiences. As a Product/Program Manager at Pizza Hut, you are the ultimate owner of the customer experience on our website - partnering closely with design, engineering, and data science teams to bring human-centered digital experiences to life.
In this role, you'll investigate and uncover ways to make it easier for pizza lovers to search, access & browse Pizza Hut's digital platforms while driving long-term loyalty to the brand. You'll analyze data to turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, accountable for increasing the effectiveness and performance of search results and online traffic (SEO, ASO, homepage, menu/product pages, locations pages, and navigation).
Ideal Product/Program Manager brings exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward best in class experiences, is entrepreneurial-minded, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Strategy & Planning
- Assists in developing product strategy & roadmap by continuously analyzing customer and product data, competition, and trends to turn insights into actionable initiatives
- Prioritizes and refines product backlog in collaboration with product team, lead engineers and design teams
- Ensures product provides customer value and that value is delivered early and often, in-sync with customer goals and business outcomes (e.g. MVPs, POC, iterative design, etc.)
- Runs their product as a business - owns and manages product performance by understanding business and consumer needs to determine and drive key objectives and results; provides regular reporting
- Makes decisions for product & clearly communicates priorities, ensures buy-in, alignment and support from key stakeholders & cross-functional teams
Delivery & Execution
- Creates requirements and synthesizes into user stories; breaks requirements into iterative sprint-sized stories to optimize speed-to-value
- Develops project plans & participates in release process - manages risks, communicates product needs, and surfaces issues to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Participates in stand-ups, grooming/planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives. Fosters team collaboration, co-creation, and open communication.
- Formulates hypotheses is to A/B test, prototype, or research, continually refining the product until desired outcome is achieved
- Participate in the release process as the product expert to surface any issues prior to release
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 3+ years of product owner, program/project management or digital strategy experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience (digital strategy, SEO/SEM, ASO)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test driven development) and tools (Jira, Confluence).