7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Program Manager - Restaurant Experience
Description:We are looking for a passionate, pizza-loving Program Manager to lead Pizza Hut's elevated restaurant and call center experience. As a Program Manager at Pizza Hut, you are the key to our successful execution against our restaurant and call center experience strategy. Partnering closely with multiple stakeholders including product, development and design teams, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish.
In this role, you'll lead projects that make it easier for Pizza Hut team members to take orders, make the most craveable food in the kitchen, and empower our restaurant teams to deliver consistently great food experiences to our customers. You will plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company so we can bring to life a high performing restaurant experience for our team members using our front and back of house systems and to seamlessly integrate with our customer experience. You'll also help us analyze data to turn restaurant and call center insights into actionable initiatives and - ensuring our new platform is built to move with our business and our customers.
The ideal program manager will bring a strong business acumen to articulate our vision and drive our Restaurant, Payments and Call Center objectives, as well as the technical capability and knowledge to navigate experience requirements across multiple systems and teams (Back of House, POS, Kitchen Management, Delivery, Call Center, Web, App, etc). It's an exciting role with high visibility to our CEO & CPO and will give the right candidate broad exposure to our executive leadership, strategy and the technology that drives our core business: pizza.
We have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market. Come join our journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country.
Strategy & Planning
- Assists in developing an integrated restaurant and call center technology strategy & roadmap by continuously analyzing restaurant performance and product data, the competition, UX research, and trends to turn insights into actionable initiatives
- Leads agile discovery process with UX design, product/engineering, digital content & menu management teams to develop dine in, carryout and delivery experiences that delight customers and achieve our strategic goals for the restaurant experience.
- Ensures experiences provide customer value and that value is delivered early and often, in-sync with customer goals and business outcomes (e.g. MVPs, POC, iterative design, etc.)
- Owns and manages program performance by understanding business and consumer needs to determine and drive key objectives and results; provides regular reporting
- Makes decisions for program & clearly communicates priorities and trade-offs, ensures buy-in, alignment and support from key stakeholders, executive leadership & cross-functional teams
- Champion's the restaurant experience by participating as a key business stakeholder in developing our restaurant and call center
Delivery & Execution
- Develops project plans & oversees delivery process as primary stakeholder in marketing innovation process - communicates customer experience needs, manages risks, coordinates demos, and surfaces issues to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Coordinates UX, system setup, digital content, and development across multiple cross-functional teams
- Partners with digital content and menu management teams to setup coupons, deals, & new menu items in POS
- Participates in stand-ups, grooming/planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives as needed. Fosters team collaboration, co-creation, and open communication.
- Owns the relationship between Pizza Hut, Yum!, and external payment processors and equipment vendors
- Analyzes the downstream impact of payment system upgrades and modifications to other areas of the business.
- Aligns development projects to the appropriate product lane and prioritize development with product owners.
- Coordinates across multiple functional areas to ensure availability of critical business functionality
- Provides assistance with hardware leases for more than 5,000 restaurant locations and ensure Pizza Hut is utilizing supported devices.
- Provides support for device setup, upgrades, and returns
- Develops and maintains key performance indicators for payment processing and availability. Monitor payment activities for malicious activities and outages
- Works closely with restaurant support teams to ensure Pizza Hut team members have access to training, maintenance, and support services
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of program management, product management, or digital strategy experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or relevant experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test driven development) and tools (Jira, Confluence).