444 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Production Support Analyst 2
Description:In December 2018, Pizza Hut acquired QuikOrder, a leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry, in order to improve Pizza Hut's ability to deliver an easy and personalized online ordering experience and accelerate digital innovation across 6,000+ restaurants in the U.S.
Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation."
Scope of Role:
The Operations Production Support Analyst 2 will handle intermediate support tasks including (but not limited to):
* Research/reproduce issues being reported by end customers as well as above restaurant leaders
* Assess root cause and resulting impact of technical issues
* Log and update Jira tickets for engineering defects
* Update Service Desk tickets (requires interaction with external customers)
* Work with other departments to explain/research/address issues
* On-call shift approximately 3 nights per month for 5 hours each night (total 15 hours/month)
Note: cell phone reimbursement available
Traits: The candidate should possess the following personality traits:
* Strong analytical skills / detail oriented
* Good at multi-tasking / fast-paced
* Proactive and not afraid to ask questions
* Team player
* Easily adapts to change
* Self-starter who is willing to learn
* Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Sharepoint, One Drive
* Experience with Google Analytics, Kibana, Splunk or other similar tools
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of the restaurant industry
* Atlassian suite of projects – Jira, Service Desk, Confluence
* Experience working in a call center or customer service position
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).