7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Job Description for Product Owner (Fulfill Order)
The Product Owner – Fulfill Order will sit within the Pizza Hut Operations team, specifically supporting Restaurant Excellence. This role is critical in driving a frictionless team member and franchisee experience. The ideal candidate will lead critical initiatives and ensure timely completion of efforts that enhance the order fulfillment experience. This role will identify critical pain points and work with pizza hut product teams to deliver solutions which enhance the user experience and deliver business value for critical stakeholders such as franchisees, delivery drivers, operations leadership teams and other internal stakeholders.
* Develop a deep understanding of the team member, franchisee, delivery driver and customer experience at a tactical, transactional, and strategic level with a view to driving innovation in the order fulfillment product lane that will ensure Pizza Hut delivers a distinctive experience to its customers.
* Build and maintain a Product team backlog with input from critical stakeholders while consistently evaluating user pain points in order fulfillment and undertake research and discovery to solve for those pain points.
* Own the product roadmap with the Make/Fulfil Order Experience Owner and communicate priorities and plans clearly to cross functional stakeholders.
* Lead the delivery of both technical and non technical products and initiatives by working with key cross functional partners, understanding needs and determining the right solutions which will drive business value.
* Collaborate with Product teams and business owners to write user stories and requirements that include acceptance criteria for fulfill order products.
* Review and prioritize the backlog for the fulfill order product lane while coordinating dependencies with other experience owners to ensure timely product delivery.
* Collaborate with data team to engineer the data architecture/transfer and integration as necessary between pizza hut and its vendor partners with a view to ensuring high integrity data connections.
* Drive root cause identification of pain points in both the team member and customer experience journey by working with vendor partners, analysts, data team and other relevant stakeholders.
* Determine and deliver OKRs in the order fulfillment product lane by leading product discovery sessions and flawlessly executing identified initiatives which drive accuracy and speed in the fulfillment experience.
* Lead communication and change management initiatives on behalf of Director of Restaurant Excellence and experience owners as it relates to fulfill the order.
* Bachelor's degree required with Master's degree a plus
* 4 years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner experience in an agile software product development environment.
* At least 3 or more years of relevant experience in order fulfillment applications, fleet and delivery driver product experience would be an advantage.
* At least 2 years experience in delivering software with Agile Scrum methodologies and other commonly used tools.
* Technical Writing: Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
* Agile Project Management: Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
* User Experience: Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Epics and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest
* Proven track record to effectively and efficiently connect with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
* Strong business analytical skills with the capability of identifying, analyzing, synthesizing product use data.
* Advanced experience in excel, tableau, Jira, PowerPoint and other BI analytical and communication tools
* Experience in S.Q.L strongly preferred.
* Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) preferred.
In December 2018, Pizza Hut acquired QuikOrder, a leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry, in order to improve Pizza Hut's ability to deliver an easy and personalized online ordering experience and accelerate digital innovation across 6,000+ restaurants in the U.S.
Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation."