7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
The Product Owner - Infrastructure represents the "voice of the customer" by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. This Product Owner will work on many API and infrastructure projects that enable all of our digital offerings.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Product Owner, you'll take the lead as you…
* Draft feature and story level requirements to fulfill business needs.
* Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
* Accountable for infrastructure product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
* Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning, concept development, implementation, and launch of a product.
* Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s).
* Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, features and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
* Expert level experience running Scrum software development lifecycle processes
* Strong people leadership skills and experience working with and leading software engineering teams
* Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
* Creative thinker with a vision
* Attention to details
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).