7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Description:Pizza Hut, LLC (U.S.) has an immediate need for a Paralegal / Contracts Manager who has a passion for problem solving, innovation, privacy, compliance, and technology. The Paralegal is an experienced transactional legal professional who will coordinate with and advise individuals and teams from Pizza Hut U.S. In addition, the Paralegal has experience in regulatory (specifically data security and privacy related areas), compliance, technology, and security-related fields.
• Provide broad legal and administrative support for the overall Pizza Hut Technology businesses, including Technology Procurement and E-Commerce, Digital, Web and Mobile App, and Data & Analytics product teams.
• Manage digital and technology contract workflow and lifecycle - facilitate contract intake process, select appropriate contract forms and templates for each client technology engagement, draft contract amendments and routine termination documents, and maintain contract repository for the Pizza Hut U.S. brand.
• Interact with Yum! Brands' global privacy teams to understand applicable privacy regulations and requirements and implement and maintain current and compliant privacy practices and framework including updating privacy policies and cookie banners, managing data architecture and retention standards, and processing privacy related customer inquiries (i.e., CPRA DNS requests) for the Pizza Hut U.S. brand.
• Coordinate and collaborate with key Pizza Hut U.S. information and data security stakeholders regarding e-discovery, audit, compliance, and regulatory matters.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred with concentration in legal, privacy, and/or data analytical areas.
• 4+ years' experience in contract management, privacy, negotiation, or similar responsibilities.
• Firm understanding of current U.S. (i.e., CCPA, CPRA) and international (i.e., GDPR) privacy regulatory landscape
• Knowledge of web-based applications and IT infrastructure, including familiarity with data security and privacy rules and regulatory applications (i.e., OneTrust), data warehouses, AdTech, and experience working on technology-related agreements
• Ability to work efficiently and independently, but also collaborative with colleagues across the organization, and solve problems and/or propose creative solutions, while managing and mitigating associated legal risk(s)
• Detail and results oriented with excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills