7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
- Responsible for partnering with franchisees and their teams to improve operational performance in restaurants and deliver a great customer experience
- Responsible for driving improvement in key operations metrics by coaching franchise organizations and above restaurant leadership teams on proper use of available tools and tactics for improving operations and the customer experience
- Responsible for upholding brand standards by advising franchisee restaurant leadership teams on areas of opportunity and strategies for maintaining excellence
- Helps conduct operations performance diagnostics to identify operational issues and identify areas of opportunity in the restaurant. Creates detailed action plans for improvement (in partnership with franchisee) and works with Franchisee Business Partner to follow-up / ensure execution against plan.
- As needed, helps support the roll out of new initiatives through helping create buy-in, assisting with training and on the ground support with franchisee partners
- Develops effective relationships with above restaurant leaders (and restaurant managers and team members where applicable) that help enable sharing and implementation of ideas that drive performance
- Deployed based on identification from FBP business planning, as needed to support critical initiatives, as well as bottom performers to enhance operational performance.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of operations experience QSR, restaurant, retail, food and beverage, or similar industry (ideally with 1-2 years+ as above restaurant leader / area coach)
- Strength in building and developing relationships
- Deep knowledge of brand operational procedures and standards
- Skilled in root-cause problem solving methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)