7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Operations Intern (Pizza Hut International)
Provide data and insights to the Pizza Hut International Customer Experience team in Plano and across the regional business units; allowing leaders to make better, fast, fact-based decisions.
Supporting our Pizza Hut International RSC based in Plano, TX and our 4 International Regions (UK/Europe, META, AsiaPAC, LACIB). The data analytics and systems that this role will be supporting are integral parts of our business as they keep a pulse on the customer's voice and operational performance.
* Analyze and report core operations compliance results to support the Customer Experience team in identifying opportunities and risks in the business.
* Analyze and report Voice of Customer data & key insights
* Create and share the scorecard for senior leaders in the business
* Support guest experience survey innovations by working with the supplier and local business unit team
* Drive program health in guest experience survey
* Support implementation of global user provisioning project
Reporting into Customer Experience Programs leader and working closely with the broader Customer team including but not limited to: Analysts, Operations leaders and Customer Experience Leaders across the international business units.
* Degree qualified in a Business or Technical discipline
* Background in analytics highly beneficial
* Basic understanding of Restaurant Operations
* Ability to analyze and present data in a structured way
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Ability to work to multi task in a dynamic work environment
* Self-starter, inquisitive and an avid learner.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).