7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Marketing Platform Developer
We are currently seeking a Marketing Platform Developer who will work closely with our Channel Managers to build and deploy operational programs such as customer acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns through our digital channels (primarily email, SMS, & mobile push).
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a marketing automation platform while providing the vision and design for integrated customer engagement campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to communicate complex technical conversations across a wide variety of audiences, provide a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be highly integral to a team of collaborative marketers who love data and are eager to learn and advance our business.
Oversee marketing technology and team that develops campaigns in marketing channels that contribute to over 15% of the total ecommerce revenue.
* Work with Channel Managers in implementing marketing calendar through email, mobile push, and SMS channels in an effort to achieve revenue objectives
* Ensure each campaign has clear success metrics and are achieving appropriate business objectives – use results to influence future marketing activities
* Facilitate test & learn campaigns to support overall mobile and email business objectives.
* Recognize inefficient processes and apply technology and automation to solve them
* Collaborate with cross-channel partners related to CRM such as Analytics, Loyalty, IT, Finance, Marketing and Customer Service to develop and execute on optimization strategies to ultimately drive category growth.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field with 3 years' experience or Masters with 1-2 years of experience working in Digital Marketing.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 3-5 years of related experience in digital marketing (email, mobile), analytics, and/or significant e-commerce retail experience
* Experience working within and implementing Marketing Automation Platforms (Adobe, Braze, Salesforce, etc.)
* Ability to leverage digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
* Prior experience in extracting and analyzing large volume of data using SAS / SQL or other large data analysis tools a plus
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills, able to communicate business, creative and technical feedback
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with efficient ability to prioritize
* Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).