7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Marketing Channel Manager
We are currently seeking a Marketing Channel Manager who will champion data driven insights to help improve customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. This individual will develop and manage the execution of digital marketing related activities associated with our digital engagement channels (primarily email, SMS, mobile push).
The ideal candidate is someone with extensive digital marketing experience who is obsessed with customer engagement and data. This candidate will be responsible for managing an integrated marketing strategy that develops valuable and long-term relationships with customers by leveraging customer behavioral and transactional data to deliver personalized marketing campaigns throughout our email and mobile channels.
Develop and manage CRM marketing calendar and digital channels (email, SMS, mobile push, etc.) that contribute to over 50% of the ecommerce business. Directly manage digital channels that contribute to 15% of the total ecommerce revenue.
* Manage the master plan of email, mobile push, and SMS activity to ensure that marketing campaigns dovetail effectively to achieve revenue objectives
* Plan, design, and execute the marketing calendar for email and mobile channels.
* Ensure each campaign has clear success metrics and are achieving appropriate business objectives – use results to influence future marketing activities
* Develop test & learn campaigns to support overall mobile and email business objectives.
* Develop a deep understanding of customer behavior and insights in order to execute campaigns.
* Provide in depth consumer insight such as customer purchase patterns, preferences, and the Pizza Hut brand coupled with industry best practices to drive business decisions
* Recognize inefficient processes and provide recommendations of technology and automation to solve them
* Manages interactions with cross-channel partners related to CRM such as Analytics, Loyalty, IT, Finance, Marketing and Customer Service to develop and execute on optimization strategies to ultimately drive category growth.
* Produce sales forecasts and leverage data-driven insights to inform business strategies.
* Be the creative content champion for email and mobile channels, ensuring all brand and business objectives are being met.
* Evaluate emerging technology for consumer engagement that can help grow the business
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field with 3 years' experience or Masters with 1-2 years of experience working in Digital Marketing.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* Related experience in digital marketing (email, mobile), analytics, and/or significant e-commerce retail experience
* Experience working in Direct-to-Consumer, data-driven environments
* Proficiency with digital and/or franchise business models
* Experience in digital and engagement marketing with a solid grasp of CRM, Mobile and digital marketing technology stacks a plus (e.g. Adobe, Braze, Salesforce, etc.)
* Strong campaign & project management experience
* Strong grasp of user data and engagement analytics to drive strategy
* Ability to leverage digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
* Prior experience in extracting and analyzing large volume of data using SAS / SQL or other large data analysis tools a plus
* Highly organized with ability to combine strategic direction with hands on tactical execution
* Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build integrated marketing plans
* Strong presentation skills with ability to gain alignment on recommendations
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).