7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Marketing Brand Manager
Description:Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, the Brand Manager will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and cross functional execution of Pizza Hut's national calendar topics (innovation or existing equity) launches. This person will focus on consistently helping to fortify Pizza Hut's position as THE pizza lover's pizza - being responsible for representing brand and business goals through white space identification, innovation, product or service design, brand touch points and advertising communication, while keeping a keen eye towards in-market analysis and optimization. The Brand Manager is instrumental in meeting financial and brand building goals.
- Lead in the establishment of calendar topic (a product innovation/promotional window) business cases, inclusive of key components such as competitive analysis, target consumer, size prizing and forecasted business impact, while also setting clear objectives & KPIs for the promotional focus. (NOTE: Role will work in close partnership with PH financial and business analytics teams to formulate financial outputs for business case) Strong command of the self-developed business case analysis and outcomes to confidently present and sell in to corporate leadership and franchise community stakeholders.
- Lead the development of product positioning, help uncover relevant consumer insights and translate these insights into provocative consumer advertising
- Partner with the marketing cross-functional leads to brief in a clear objective and ‘reason for being' for each calendar topic to inspire breakthrough creative strategies for all channels, including PR/experiential, digital advertising, social media, added value integrations, etc.
- Generate detailed and actionable post topic learning summaries to inform future topic consideration and/or optimizations.
- Operate with customer obsession and as a true brand guardian, persistently seeking to identify customer tension points found within brand interaction and co-solutioning with pertinent teams to resolve.
- Provide nationally replicable marketing recommendations that will drive same store sales and profitable transactions.
- Build productive relationships with all stakeholders internally: culinary, research and development, marketing, finance, restaurant support services, procurement, and franchisees
- MBA strongly preferred to provide strong business analysis foundation
- Deep understanding of marketing and business fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills with experience analyzing and interpreting moderately complex data
- Reliability and strong ability to balance multiple work streams/priorities at once
- Consumer Insights-minded - ability to turn insights into actions
- Strong bias for action and demonstrated desire for ownership & accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both team leader and team player roles
- Solid financial/budget management skills
- A dot connector, responsible for making connections across various functional team exposures to build buy-in and clarity of vision while streamlining efforts