7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Marketing Analytics Associate Manager
Description:As a member of the Pizza Hut Analytics team you help cultivate the culture of data driven decision making across our business. From business analytics to website optimization to pricing optimization to store operations, the Analytics team brings the power of our extensive data assets and capabilities to bear on Pizza Hut's most important decisions.
We are in search of an experienced analytics mind to help drive Pizza Hut's marketing and ecommerce trajectory. This position will own analyses from beginning to end including: opportunity identification, problem scoping, framing analysis, execution of analysis, and presenting results in a tangible and digestible way to stakeholders. To summarize, we are in search of a candidate who produces superb analyses while maintaining a keen eye on the relevant business objective(s).
* Support Product Owners with data-driven insights to inform both website and wider-business priorities
* Aid in prioritization of product development streams across a variety of topics from marketing to store operations to website
* Shape KPI's and metrics used in daily, weekly, and monthly business and website performance management
* Build dashboards and reporting to support daily, weekly, and monthly sales and website performance reporting
* Implement test and learn across a variety of business objectives
* Translate business questions into testable hypotheses
* Clearly and concisely present findings to executive level stakeholders in both formal and in-formal settings
* Work with the Data Product team to identify and import data from a variety of sources into our cloud-based environment to support future analytics needs
* Bachelor's degree in quantitative field with 5 years of experience or Master's with 3 years of experience.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
* 3+ years' experience working in analytics positions in either marketing, e-commerce, or business consulting organizations
* Experience with multi-faceted analytics projects and synthesizing and presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points and analyses
* Excellent communication skills with a track-record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action
* Experience implementing and a test and learn process across various aspects of a business including website and marketing
* Proficiency in SQL to create data driven recommendations preferably in cloud environments
* Proficiency with Python is critical to success in this role
* Experience building and maintaining dashboard-based reporting using Tableau
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).