7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Manager/Senior Manager, Consumer Insights & Strategy
1. Provide clear insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic calendar initiatives and future brand proof points, ensuring each window is grounded in compelling consumer insight
2. Support brand marketing to develop and gain system alignment on brand proof points in support of a 24-month rolling calendar
3. Lead research to assist in the development and validation of strategic initiatives that will grow our business (including positioning, pricing, naming, and ongoing tracking, trend spotting, innovation)
4. Strong analytical skills, ability to translate findings from multiple data sources into clear & meaningful recommendations
5. Strong story telling skills to present insights and recommendations to marketing teams, executives, and franchise committees in a way that is both memorable, impactful and above all actionable.
6. Be a consumer advocate across the business to insure that the consumer centricity is core to all initiatives while also growing the reach and impact of the Insights team across the business. Be an advocate of pragmatic and functional research that will drive the business forward and inform decision making for our internal partners.
Manage research vendors to ensure support of research goals, getting the greatest possible value from research investment.
EDUCATION: Degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Statistics / Mathematics or Social Sciences, with career aspiration to consumer insights, strategy, planning, or marketing research. Master degree a plus.
* Building strategic initiatives that are grounded in consumer needs
* Experience in data management and analysis – connecting the dots to get at powerful, rich insights
* Building strategic initiatives that are grounded in the consumer
* Collaborating with and influencing varying levels of the organization
* Proactively owning and driving projects forward
* Navigating through ambiguity and a fast-paced work environment
* Managing and developing high potential employees
* Partnering with vendors and agencies in the development of positioning and other consumer communications.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications): 7+ years business experience. Strong background in marketing research, strategy or marketing analytics. Experience in general marketing (brand marketing, innovation, calendar planning) a plus. Experience in food, retail or restaurant category also a plus. Strong background in working with advertising, media, planning, and other agencies.
Strong communication and organizational skills are a must. Ability to work with marketing project teams and leadership to identify business issues and provide relevant insights that make an impact to business plans. Able to translate information across multiple sources into clear, concise, and actionable insight. Must be able to lead through influence on cross-functional teams. Willingness to debate constructively and collaboratively to contribute meaningfully to all ongoing projects.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM),serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut)