7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Manager of CRM Technology
We are looking for a Manager of CRM Technology to join our CRM team. This role will be responsible for our marketing technology architecture and integration with our internal systems. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a marketing automation platform while providing the vision and design for architecture optimization and ensuring compliance in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role will be directly responsible for the team responsible for the deployment and optimization of operational programs such as customer acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns through our digital channels (primarily email, SMS, & mobile push).
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to communicate complex technical conversations across a wide variety of audiences, provide a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be highly integral to a team of collaborative marketers who love data and are eager to learn and advance our business.
* Provide day-to-day ownership of our marketing automation solutions (primarily email, SMS, mobile push) across the enterprise.
* Expand personal and enterprise knowledge of our marketing technology suite of tools; research innovations for review and/or adoption.
* Collaborate with our internal IT and Digital Teams to ensure technology is properly integrated.
* Develop and maintain current configuration and maintenance documentation for all marketing automation.
* Assist with troubleshooting and solving complex technical issues.
* Explore new customer engagement technology that can integrate in to our customer journey and improve the overall experience.
* Oversee a team that manages our development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or a related field
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 6-8 years working with marketing automation tools (e.g. Adobe, Braze, Salesforce, etc.)
* Deep knowledge of digital marketing best practices and technology trends
* Experience implementing and optimizing customer lifecycles and journeys using marketing automation solutions programs
* Experience implementing marketing automation platforms
* Familiarity with integrating APIs and SDKs with technology structure
* Experience automating processes with technologies, such as Python, and with site testing and personalization tools a plus
* Strong leadership abilities and experience managing teams and cross-functional work relationships, both internally and with external agency and media partners
* Highly organized with ability to combine strategic direction with hands on tactical execution
* Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement optimal technology architecture plan
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).