7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Manager of Audience Strategy
We are looking for a Manager of Audience Strategy to join our CRM team. This role is responsible for developing and implementing aggressive engagement and growth strategies across our digital channels and other strategic platforms. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of audience marketing leveraging data, analytics, and technology to create a personalized customer experience.
This role will be directly responsible for the team that manages an integrated marketing strategy through our email and mobile channels. In addition to the owned channels, this individual will deliver ongoing recommendations and updates to improve the customer experience, relatable content, and help shape our customer centric strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be managing a team of passionate, collaborative marketers who love data and are eager to learn and advance our business.
* Develop a strategic vision for audience engagement across all digital and in-store touchpoints
* Analyze and leverage customer data (quantitative and qualitative) to identify and target and optimize programs and campaigns to further drive expected results (transactions, open rates, etc.).
* Create a test & learn approach to audience engagement
* Identify opportunities with emerging engagement platforms
* Prepares, analyzes, and presents key findings and recommended actions to key internal and external stakeholders teams soliciting feedback, gaining consensus on next steps, and motivating implementation
* Evaluates KPI's translating complex data into action oriented decisions that increases transactions, drive revenues, and/or reduce costs
* Define strategies and deploy marketing engagement campaigns supporting growth in programs
* Oversee team that that manages digital marketing calendar and digital engagement platforms (both existing and emerging)
* 5-8 years of CRM, Audience Engagement experience in a fast pace, evolving tech environment and/or retail
* Strong grasp of user data and engagement analytics to drive strategy
* Experience working in Direct-to-Consumer, data-driven environments
* Proficiency with digital and/or franchise business models
* Experience in digital and engagement marketing with a solid grasp of CRM, Mobile and digital marketing technology stacks a plus (e.g. Adobe, Braze, Salesforce, etc.)
* Ability to leverage digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
* Prior experience in extracting and analyzing large volume of data using SAS / SQL or other large data analysis tools
* Experience automating processes with technologies, such as Python, and with site testing and personalization tools a plus
* Strong leadership abilities and experience managing teams and cross-functional work relationships, both internally and with external agency and media partners
* Highly organized with ability to combine strategic direction with hands on tactical execution
* Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build integrated marketing plans
* Strong presentation skills with ability to gain alignment on recommendations
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).