7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Manager of Audience Strategy
Description:This role will be directly responsible for the team that manages an integrated marketing strategy through our email and mobile channels. In addition to the owned channels, this individual will deliver ongoing recommendations and updates to improve the customer experience, relatable content, and help shape our customer centric strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be managing a team of passionate, collaborative marketers who love data and are eager to learn and advance our business.
* Develop a strategic vision for audience engagement across all digital and in-store touchpoints
* Analyze and leverage customer data (quantitative and qualitative) to identify and target and optimize programs and campaigns to further drive expected results (transactions, open rates, etc.).
* Create a test & learn approach to audience engagement
* Identify opportunities with emerging engagement platforms
* Prepares, analyzes, and presents key findings and recommended actions to key internal and external stakeholders teams soliciting feedback, gaining consensus on next steps, and motivating implementation
* Evaluates KPI's translating complex data into action oriented decisions that increases transactions, drive revenues, and/or reduce costs
* Define strategies and deploy marketing engagement campaigns supporting growth in programs
* Oversee team that that manages digital marketing calendar and digital engagement platforms (both existing and emerging)
Minimum Requirements :
* 5-8 years of CRM, Audience Engagement experience in a fast pace, evolving tech environment and/or retail
* Strong grasp of user data and engagement analytics to drive strategy
* Experience working in Direct-to-Consumer, data-driven environments
* Proficiency with digital and/or franchise business models
* Experience in digital and engagement marketing with a solid grasp of CRM, Mobile and digital marketing technology stacks a plus (e.g. Adobe, Braze, Salesforce, etc.)
* Ability to leverage digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
* Prior experience in extracting and analyzing large volume of data using SAS / SQL or other large data analysis tools
* Experience automating processes with technologies, such as Python, and with site testing and personalization tools a plus
* Strong leadership abilities and experience managing teams and cross-functional work relationships, both internally and with external agency and media partners
* Highly organized with ability to combine strategic direction with hands on tactical execution
* Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build integrated marketing plans
* Strong presentation skills with ability to gain alignment on recommendations
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).