7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Manager, Operations Excellence- Pizza Hut Global
Description:WHO IS PIZZA HUT?
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There's no doubt about that and we're proud of it. But what makes us different is that it's our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world's largest restaurant company with nearly 52,000 restaurants in over 150 countries.
At Pizza Hut Global (PHG) based in Plano, TX, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
To take breakthrough systems and solutions which are operationally ready for the entire PH System. This Coach will lead the Experience Management (XM), Compliance strategies & Initiative implementation team, working closely with all internal partners who are developing solutions for the field. Their primary focus involves ensuring that any system, solution or tool is fully tested to ensure that it is restaurant ready for broader scaling and accompanied by a full suite of resources so the field can cascade as frictionless as possible
THE DAY-TO- DAY:
- Be the key liaison with our Business Market Unites (BMU's) and lead the relationship with our internal stakeholders (Innovation, Transformation, FIT and Yum! Tools) to ensure we have full site of potential solutions that will need to be tested and deployed
- Work closely with Yum! and Sister Brands to have an aligned future back for Compliance and XM listening tools, including capabilities & key metrics
- Cascade and embed the relevant XM, Compliance and Solutions across our global markets
- Partner with our strategy team to complete detailed analysis of Performance and Perception metrics to ensure that we have a clear understanding of what is causing friction points in our journey's
- Lead the yearly Target setting process and align on a reporting suit that provides all the relevant stakeholders with the necessary insights
- Lead the global Ops excellence events to create a high performance Easy - Fast - Tasty - eXperience culture for the Huts
- Lead the Global EFTX Forum & Summits to engage the senior Franchisee's to co author the strategy and scale at pace the big bets we have validated
3 direct reports:
- Manager, Global Compliance (ACE, Routines)
- Manager, eXperience Management (CX & EX)
- Analyst, Scaling and Implementation / Change management
- Business Market Unit Chief Operation's Officer's, FBP's, Operations compliance specialists and QA leaders
- Vendors; Guest Experience Survey (SMG) and Business Intelligence (Internal)
- PH Global Experience & Operations Excellence Team
IS THIS YOU?
- BS degree, Master's degree a plus
- Background in finance and or strategy is preferred
- Strong influencing and communication skills of internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ year exposure to professional presentation development (PPT) and strategic business analysis (XLS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (managing large data files, Vlookups, pivot tables, breakeven calculations
DIVERISTY & INCLUSION- EVERYONE AT THE TABLE:
Pizza Hut, as a member of the Yum! Brands family recognizes the importance of having an inclusive culture with diverse team members and a steadfast commitment to developing a company culture where everyone feels respected. One of Pizza Hut's core values is to believe in all people, and we create environments where differences are sought out and celebrated.