7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Manager, Operations Analytics
Description:As a member of the Pizza Hut Analytics team, you help cultivate the culture of data-driven decision-making across our business. From business analytics to website optimization to pricing optimization to store operations, the Analytics team brings the power of our extensive data assets and capabilities to bear on Pizza Hut's most important decisions.
We are in search of an experienced analytics mind to help drive Pizza Hut's operations experience initiatives and provide meaningful insight to the teams that will deliver business value. This position will own analyses from beginning to end including opportunity identification, problem scoping, framing analysis, execution of analysis, and presenting results in a tangible and digestible way to stakeholders and executives. To summarize, we are in search of a candidate who produces superb analyses while maintaining a keen eye on the relevant business objective(s).
- Support Product Owners with data-driven insights to inform the entire user journey within the operations experience team
- Develop a deep understanding of operations experience journeys, data, data sources, and restaurant technology with a view to creating deep and meaningful insights that drive business value
- Partner with the operations team to provide analytics support in shaping and framing forward-looking strategies for the organization
- Aid in prioritization of product development streams across a variety of topics including but not limited to store operations, customer retention, order fulfillment, and customer feedback solutions
- Define and shape KPI's and metrics used in daily, weekly, and monthly business measurement forms and reports
- Lead a team that builds dashboards and reporting to support daily, weekly, and monthly operations experience reporting.
- Implement test and learn across a variety of business objectives and work with key stakeholders including franchisees to measure the performance of tests with a view to recommending the way forward with best in class analysis.
- Translate business questions into testable hypotheses and lead critical thinking to ensure well-articulated and defined testing plans.
- Lead work to evaluate and estimate the level of effort and business impact of critical initiatives in the operations experience space.
- Clearly and concisely present findings to executive level stakeholders in both formal and informal settings
- Work with the Data Product team to identify and import data from a variety of sources into our cloud-based environment to support future analytics needs
- Manage a team of two analytics professionals to support the analytics needs of the operations team
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field with 7 years of experience or Master's with 5 years of experience.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
- 5+ years' experience working in analytics positions in operational environments or business consulting organizations
- Experience with multi-faceted analytics projects and synthesizing and presenting actionable insights from a variety of data points and analyses
- Experience with restaurant operations metrics and technology
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action
- Experience implementing and a test and learn process across various aspects of a business including website and marketing
- Proficiency in SQL to create data-driven recommendations preferably in cloud environments python experience preferred
- Experience building and maintaining dashboard-based reporting using Tableau
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and the demonstrable ability to present data in compelling and consumable formats.