7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75024
Manager, Human Resources
The Manager, HR role will work closely with senior leadership to deliver effective people strategies that drive business results. As a strategic business partner, this role will partner with the Director, Human Resources to identify business needs, assess performance gaps, and deliver solutions that elevate the performance of people and the business.
As the Manager, HR you will report directly to the Dir, Human Resources. They will lead an HR Generalist and partner closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition & Communications teams.
* Partner with functional leaders on key business initiatives; ensuring the teams are well positioned to deliver on priorities and position the company for success. This includes organization design, talent management, change management and coaching.
* Help drive performance on HR measures (i.e. turnover, stability, retention, diversity, and employee engagement).
* Manage activities related to HR practices (e.g. benefit enrollment, employee recognition programs/events, compliance policies/practices, and other HR processes).
* Partner with Talent Acquisition to recruit and retain talent at all levels.
* Prepare and deliver strategic people metrics and reporting to help understand trends and facilitate people and organizational decisions.
* Proficient with using retention tools, exhibit and understanding of internal promotion processes, external sourcing, relocation, and on-boarding.
* Drive culture initiatives that support our culture, including driving various division and corporate initiatives.
* Travel may vary- less than 5%; based on business need
* 8-10 years HR Generalist experience
* Experience supporting a Restaurant / Franchisee based organization
* Experience leading a team
* Talent Management, Employee Relations, Organizational Development experience
* Demonstrated ability to coach leaders on overall effectiveness and performance
* BS/BA degree required; Masters in Human Resources or MBA preferred
* Very strong planning, organization and time management skills
* Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast pace field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks and deadlines
* Facilitation, team building, and influence skills a must
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).