7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Manager, Human Resources
Description:The Human Resources Manager will work closely with senior leadership to drive programs and a culture that will positively impact the company while elevating the employee experience. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and collaborative environment where we solve problems together so this person must be a true collaborator who is excited about building relationships, thinking outside the box, and offering a creative yet efficient approach to people programs. This role will appeal to those that are scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven.
You're excited to:
* Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design and talent management
* Lead the Building People Capability cycle through the annual goals process and mid-year personal development plan process
* Coach managers to navigate and resolve employee relations issues, develop their teams, and grow into leaders
* Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure a diverse pipeline of exceptional talent is found, selected, and onboarded
* Prepare and deliver strategic people metrics and reporting to help understand trends and facilitate people and organizational decisions.
* Drive culture initiatives that support our culture while motivating, engaging, and retaining our employees
* Travel occasionally - less than 5%; may vary based on business need
Who You are:
* You have a minimum of 7 years' experience as a skilled HR practitioner in areas such as: Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Organizational development
* You handle complex challenges in a fast pace environment while managing multiple tasks and deadlines
* You're capable of flying high and being a strategic player in one moment and flying low and diving deep the next.
* You have collaborated with business leaders to create people plans, solve problems, and influence change.
* You are a true communicator: you don't shy away from having the tough conversations and you can work cross-functionally to solve problems and address roadblocks
* You build trust and are known for your deep relationships across an organization.
* You have a keen eye and passion for talent development
* You combine flexibility and process to drive results
* You like to have a deep understanding of the business you support and tailor solutions to their needs.
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).