7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Manager, Financial Planning
* Lead Annual Growth Plan, Market Growth Plan and Quarterly Forecast processes by coordinating , seeking input and aligning with key functions, ensuring annual growth and profit targets are met. Provide financial analysis, including variances against previous forecast and previous year, identify trends and track potential risks and opportunities for the year. (25%)
* Communicate and explain the BMU's period and annual results internally and to Pizza Hut International Planning, providing variances against forecast and updating the outlook for the balance of the year. Prepare financial reviews for management at different levels (local and International). Recommend action plans to meet objectives and coordinate efforts to execute them. (10%)
* Participate in all strategic and operational initiatives by providing financial support, analysis, and recommendations. Present business cases to management team. Identify best business practices and disseminate to other markets. Promote sharing across markets and brands. Develop tools to support build financial capability at franchisee level. (20%)
* Partner with local leaders and International Planning team on financial matters related to actual and forecast results, including review of sales results, key operational metrics, strategic initiatives, and performance against EIP metrics (sales, profit, net builds, conversions & NUTS). (20%)
* Lead the SSSG accrual process, working close to the Master Franchisees to have a clear understanding of the qualitative weekly data, specific markets facts and marketing actions. Partnering with BMU key stakeholders to implement an automatic tool to extract the POS system data and improve accuracy of the SSS estimates (10%)
* Evaluate all marketing promotions and price increase test markets, in accordance with a defined process and calendar. Coordinate discussions with multi-functional leaders and make recommendations and follow up on agreed times. (15%)
* Oversee Analyst, Financial Planning activities; build capability; align around key deliverables, including proper delegation of duties and responsibilities in order to ensure timely and accurate performance against all key deliverables.
* The person in this position supervises the Analyst, Finance & Development.
* The person in this position also supports and interacts with other members of the Finance team as well as other functions within the PH LAI team (Growth, Customer, Brand & Customer, Capability & Culture) as well as franchise counterparts and Pizza Hut International Planning team.
Knowkledge and Skill Required
* Bachelor degree required, with major in finance-related discipline. Post-graduate (MBA) qualification preferred.
* 8 - 10 years of overall business experience, with at least three years in planning positions at manager level.
* Solid understanding of the overall planning function.
* Strong analytical skills a must, with great attention to detail.
* High proficiency in Excel; Hyperion experience a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and service attitude skills, with the ability to interface directly with all levels of management. Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation.
* Proven organizational skills; ability to lead multiple projects, absorb ad hoc work into routine schedule and work under pressure against tight deadlines.
* Self-motivated with a strong drive for results and intellectual curiosity; likes to challenge status quo.
* High work ethic.
* Fluency in Spanish and English required. Portuguese fluency is a plus.
* Previous experience with multinational preferred (US-based highly regarded).
* Candidates with international mobility will be preferred
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).