7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
Manager, Customer Experience, Journey & Insights - Pizza Hut International
Description:Pizza Hut International/Yum is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut International/Yum requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This strategic role defines and oversees the customer journey evolution, working with our Data vendor (Intellytics) and Guest Experience vendor (SMG) to create a relevant voice of customer program as well as the CX team to ensure that our restaurants are empowered with the right Equipment, Technology, Tools, and solutions to deliver on our customer promise. They will take a data driven approach to ensure we strategically evolve to the ever-changing needs of both our customers and Team Members, to deliver a frictionless experience. They will utilize exceptional communication skills to build relationships with our global Chief Customer Officer's (CCOs), Franchise Business Coach's (FBCs), cross functional leaders, sister brands and external vendors to ensure that we have the best-in-class Customer Experience.
PHI Global (excluding China) which operates in >110 countries and >8,000 restaurant
- Be the key liaison with Business Market Units (BMUs) and lead the relationship with Intellytics (Data vendor) and SMG (Guest Experience Survey) to ensure we have data rich tools that provide a holistic voice of the customer and meets the needs of the Business
- Complete detailed analysis of Performance and Perception metrics to ensure that we have a clear understanding of what is causing friction points in the customer journey
- Define and execute the EFTS communication strategy with CCO's and senior stakeholders within the business including business updates and monthly CCO interactions
- Lead the yearly Target setting process and align on a reporting suit that provides all the relevant stakeholders with the necessary insights
- Lead global Ops execution events to create a high performance Easiest - Fastest - Tastiest & Safest culture for the Huts
- Lead the Global EFTS Forum & Summits to engage the senior Franchisee's to co author the strategy and scale at pace the big bets we have validated
- BMU; CCO's, FBC's, Ops compliance specialists and QA leaders
- Vendors; Guest Experience Survey (SMG) and Business Intelligence (Intellytics)
- PHI Global Customer Experience Team
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIRED:
Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- BS degree, Master's degree a plus
- Background in finance and or strategy is preferred
- Strong influencing and communication skills of internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ year exposure to professional presentation development (PPT) and strategic business analysis (XLS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (managing large data files, vlookups, pivot tables, breakeven calculations)