7100 Corporate Drive
Plano, TX 75023
MBA Intern, Strategic and Financial Planning - Pizza Hut International
Description:The Strategic & Financial Planning team at Pizza Hut International works directly with the Chief Growth Officer/CFO and the broader Pizza Hut International leadership team to drive profitable growth initiatives across functions and geographies. As a Pizza Hut Strategic & Financial Planning summer intern, you will get exposure to key areas of Finance including Strategy, Financial Planning, Capital Planning, Supply Chain, Restaurant Development, and Mergers & Acquisitions. In addition, you will get visibility to the rest of the Pizza Hut organization and make contributions to cross-functional project teams.
About the Internship:
* Meaningful, project-based work experience to support key Pizza Hut growth initiative
* Mentorship from seasoned professionals
* Opportunities to interact with Pizza Hut executives and other key leaders within Yum! Brands
* Work evaluation at mid-point & at conclusion of program to assess strengths & any developmental areas
* Broad exposure to multiple aspects of the Pizza Hut business globally
* Possibility of future career opportunities within Yum! Brands
The internship will be 9 weeks in duration (June 15 – August 14), depending on project needs and student's schedule.
* Support a key strategic project/work stream: scope, plan and execute qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop recommendations that will enable the leadership team to make critical business decisions
* Support financial & capital planning: independently lead a specific initiative and work to improve the quality of Financial & Capital reporting processes
* Effectively communicate insights, best practices, and recommendations to Pizza Hut leadership and other key stakeholders
* Work cross-functionally with Operations, e-Commerce, IT, Marketing, and New Concept Development teams as relevant
* Please note that this role is remote until we return to the office.
Who You Are:
* Currently pursuing an MBA (preferably expected to graduate in 2022)
* Strong track record of academic excellence
* Interest in working in finance for a consumer-focused company
* Strategic, analytical thinker with strong bias for fact-based decision-making and with experience conducting financial analysis and managing varied data sets
* Demonstrates drive, intellectual curiosity and the ability to be a collaborative team player with a positive, go-getter attitude
* Organizational skills, with the ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines
* Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).